Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Post #6

In this unit I learned how important the Nile River was to Egyptians and how they used it for farming. I also learned more about the religion, gods and goddesses.

I think it increased because of watching the movie on monuments at the beginning of the unit, it was interesting to learn about how, and why the monuments were built.

I would have liked to learn a bit more about the mythology of ancient Egypt because I found them interesting. I think they all looked cool and had funny names.

I think Egyptians made cool monuments that tourists can go see. There are also lots of mysteries of Egypt that scientist can try to solve.

I do not think studying history is important to me, it’s kind of cool, but mostly it’s just bring. I don’t think it really matters because we live in the present, and the past is behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment